Our "Arcadian" Christmas lights display is a unique and show stopping design, highlighting six main attraction set pieces. These include:
- 20-foot rotating Santa's Ferris wheel with 300 linear feet of LED lights
- 23-foot mega tree with dynamically-lit star topper
- Rotating Christmas movies on display on a 150-inch projector with sound for all to watcha nd enjoy
- Ice-skating pond vignette featuring penguin-reindeer skating, skiing, sledding and a snowball fight
- North pole entrance archway featuring photo opportunity with Santa
- Snowfall from top of the house, featuring "Let It Snow" light up sign with snow fall every 15 minutes.
The light layout is intricate and highly organized, with a combination of 10,000 incandescent glowing lights on the house, with tens of thousands of LED lights on and around the home.
Seven foot tall Santa figure at the front of the center sidewalk is a photo opp - hundreds of people took photos with that Santa this year.
The display is on every year, every night from Black Friday to New Year's Eve from 5:00 - 11:00 p.m.
2nd place Showstopper, City of Mission Viejo, 2020
2nd place Showstopper, City of Mission Viejo, 2019
1st place overall - City of Aliso Viejo, 2016