2023 49ers update - With the Niner win , that means two more shows this Friday and Saturday at 7:00!
2021 update - This year we are lighting more trees in the park with full color to surround your view with Christmas Cheer. And the light tunnel is back!
Our light show is synched with music. We get tons of drive-bys, but encourage people to park and watch from across the street so they can view and hear the songs coordinated with the lights!
The shows run from Dec. 10 until Jan. 2. Two shows per night at 6:30 and 8:00.
LOR S5 sequencing software and controllers
• HinksPix Pro, Advatek and AlphaPix from Holiday Coro
• Falcon F16V3, F48 differential
• multiple dumb controllers
• full color synchronized to music
• multiple 20 ft Mega Trees
• light tunnel
• 10+ Pixel Spinners
• 10+ Moving head lights, geyser lights and smoke
• singing tree
• chromaglow presents from Boscoyo Studios
2022 updates - synchronized lights to music, park with light tunnel, light tower, and lighted tree forest
we will be posting more regularly on Instagram @lesliemuzzolini #redwoodcityholidaylights
and FB @lesliemuzzolini
Expecting links on
here are some past news articles: