1st Place 2018 San Diego County Festival of Lights!
The "Carlsbad Christmas House" where it SNOWS every night in San Diego and the new home of Canterbury Gardens' giant Santa!
You must park to walk up for the full experience and get snowed on as you wander around the scenes:
• see the classic California scene; Santa’s Gone Surfin’
• walk up candy cane lane to Dancing Santa
• visit the Island of Misfit Toys
• see the flamingos and penguins frolic in the waterfall
• enjoy Snoopy and Woodstock ice skating with their friends
• try to find the Elf on the Shelf
• and look out for the Grinch
Visitors are encouraged to contribute non-perishable food to the Food Drive for needy families.